Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Present Day...

07/06/2011:


I am done transferring all of the blog entries over from my MySpace account and I will now only update this one, to be honest though I have to read it again myself because I don't remember all that was said up until this point and I am still trying to figure out how to configure the Blogger profile so this is definitely a work in progress.  This is my first actual Blog entry since Jul 14, 2009 10:00 AM (My Auto’blog’ography - Part 11).  


Current status:  living in Chicago, Illinois with my wife of almost 12 years now.  I am working full-time and I am really good at what I do but it is not in my chosen career path so sadly it is just a job at this point and I am searching for a better one and one that is more applicable to my skill set.  So after I read through my entire blog again I will return with a new installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment